Tuesday, February 15, 2011

1st Blog, New poem...

So as I am new to this particular blog site, but I am not new to the blogging game. I have had more then a few or still do have sites I used to put my words on to share with the public, but seeing as how I have not had very much luck over coming my writer's block(4 years to be exact), I have not actually got around to using these so called sites... Until now that is!!!

So I will keep this part, short and sweet... Inspired but Vday yesterday, I finally broke through that writer's block and got some words onto paper. Let me know what you think of it or what you see in my words...

Thanks

Come Full Circle



Lost within the everyday struggles,
looking for answers, without asking questions,
we start at the beginning,
when our lives, our beings,
crossed paths, seeing without looking.
A gem of an opportunity to
meet a new friend, one of which
is a beautiful woman of high desire.
Hi my name is Kenny, what’s yours?
A spark is formed, creating a bonding
light down our newly shaped path,
filled with curves & obstacles only
to discover more about one another;
before reaching a definitive goal!
Reaching for the top, a brilliant
Cut above the rest, unbreakable status…

You sit on top, a diamond, on the circle of life.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kenny! I love the poem! Very beautiful, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete